Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A New Beginning...

I started blogging a couple years ago about my struggle with infertility.  At the time, I indeed felt "Fruitless."  However, this is no longer the case.

At 11:29 tonight our baby girl will be two weeks old.  Her birth was truly a new beginning for our family and me in particular.  She has already brought me more joy than I felt in the first 32 years of my life put together.  No, I no longer feel fruitless.  I feel extremely fruitfull.  And fortunate. 

So, from now on I will be blogging under this address so as to reflect the major change that has happened in my life.  Most importantly, I intend to be open and honest (sometimes disturbingly so) about the highs and lows I am sure to face as a new mommy.

As always, thanks to all my friends out there for your support.  Lately I am feeling like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world.  :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment